Q: How long does a typical session last?
A: I usually schedule them for 1-2 hours. If things go smoothly, it might be 1 hour but if we need more time it might be 2 hours. Until I feel I have the shots we want, we'll take our time.Q: Can we bring our own props?
A: I encourage it!! I like the outdoors best and there are so many great spots to make your photos memorable!
Q: Do you offer printing services?
A: I do but I give you a CD with all of your photos and let you chose.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Kids can wear fun patterns. Families let the kids wear the patterns and the parents wear solid complimentary colors.
Got a question but don't see it listed..email me!
Things to know before you go
- Think of locations, poses and props you would like to use for your session.
- Grads--if having a hair cut be sure to have it no more then two weeks prior to shoot
- Remove lenses from glasses if possible
- Wear your BEST smile that day!
- Long sleeves photograph best..but is not a requirement
- Have fun and be yourself!